So, what are all these things?
1. One navy polka dot ballet pump from New Look.
2. A key print make up case from Fossil.
3. A stick of glue.
4. Two soft pastels; one broken in two from the last time I used them about a million years ago.
5. A dark navy MUA nail varnish in shade 1.
6. A big corsage brooch. I think it came from either Accessorize or Dorothy Perkins.
7. Titanic deluxe collector's edition DVD box set- my favourite film of all time.
8. Barry M nail paint in Navy.
9. A polka dot Cath Kidston hair clip.
10. A cute bow hair clip I bought in NYC four years ago.
11. Lush Emotional Brilliance liquid eyeliner in Motivation. These eyeliners are amazing!
12. Estée Lauder Pure powder eyeshadow, still in the box, in Magenta.
13. Cath Kidston polka dot travel wallet.
14. Two bow hair clips from Cath Kidston.
15. Ciaté nail polish in Regatta. It was only £3 in my local factory shop!
16. Fall Out Boy's Infinity On High album on CD. Still one of the best albums ever!
17. An anchor hair grip which was probably from New Look or Accessorize.
18. Three random buttons.
19. Jemma Kidd Tech liquid eyeliner in Abstract. (Only £1.99 on Fragrance Direct! Here.)
20. The Body Shop eye definer pencil in French Navy.
21. A New Look polka dot hair bow.
22. My awesome squirrel necklace from Maggie Angus.
When I was searching for navy blue things to add to the collage, I realised that I own quite a lot of navy coloured stuff, but... not very many little, or interesting things. Most of the navy things I own are clothes, scarves, and bags, which were all a bit too big for this flatlay. I particularly own a lot of navy dresses because it's one of my favourite colours to wear, but more on that another day. I had to rely on a fair few nail polishes, eyeliners, and hair accessories to fill in the gaps of this week's collage, but that wasn't a problem because I have plenty of each. I love navy make up and hair accessories! It's a great alternative to black, and it's not so harsh on my super pale skin. I wish I owned more of it!
Do you own a lot of navy things?
Other posts in the series