Wednesday 25 April 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2

I love these hand-cut acrylic necklaces from I Am Acrylic. Aren't they amazing?! They'd be perfect for accessorising summer outfits, especially those worn on the beach.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These pastel-coloured handcrafted leather sugarcube bags from Zatchels are so lovely, and the best part is they're all currently half price on sale for just £37.50 each!


1 // 2

I'm obsessed with these pastel rainbow striped pieces from Collectif. Seriously, look how pretty they are!


Accessorize Exotic Island Weekender Bag

This tropical weekend bag from Accessorize is so beautiful. It looks like it would be the perfect replacement for my old Accessorize weekend bag that my sister accidentally broke the strap of when she borrowed it. I used to use it to death for concert adventures, visiting friends, and as a carry on on flights, and I keep meaning to replace it with a new one. It may need to be this one...


1 // 2

I really like these embroidered chilli pepper print bags from Skinny Dip. They look like great summer day bags.


1 // 2

Sunflowers have always been one of my favourite flowers, so I'm completely smitten with Lindy Bop's gorgeous sunflower print Charlene swing dress, and Adalene swing skirt.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I'm crazy about these amazing rainbow coloured dresses and skirts from Modcloth. My favourite has to be the Beautifully Upbeat Pleated Midi Skirt (#3), but they're all spectactular.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

Have any of this week's pieces caught your eye?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooh, the rainbow items are gorge esp the Collectif ones and that pleated one!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig