Sunday 25 March 2018

Sunday Favourites Easter Special #320


As we're just a week away from Easter Sunday, this week's Sunday Favourites is an Easter special- the first of two I'll be bringing you this year- packed full of Easter inspiration to give you some last minute ideas. I hope you enjoy them!



These cute Easter bunny and bunny in an egg brooches from Daisy Jean Designs.


I love Sarah Hearts' idea for a DIY Easter 'Advent' calendar to help you count down the days 'til the Easter bunny arrives.


These awesome DIY monstera leaf Easter eggs, also from Sarah Hearts.


These DIY Palm Springs Easter eggs from Studio DIY have got to be the most creative Easter egg designs I've ever seen.


Want to make this adorable rainbow Easter basket? Lovely Indeed can show you how.


These funky DIY pastel Memphis Easter eggs from A Kailo Chic Life.


This DIY felt ball bunny Easter garland, also from A Kailo Chic Life, would make such a cute Easter decoration.


I love these sweet floral rabbit, chick, and cat cross stitch patterns from Red Bear Designs. I might have to get one or two of them to make for next Easter.


How cute is this easy coconut bunny cake hack from Aww Sam?!


These frozen Easter egg ice cubes from A Subtle Revelry are so cool!


I want to make some DIY gradient bunny napkin rings, like these awesome ones from A Kailo Chic Life.





I'm completely smitten with this adorable pastel perspex Easter bunny jewellery range from I Love Crafty.  I want to adopt them all!


Papershape show you how to make a 3D paper egg for Easter, that can also be fashioned in to the perfect Easter gift box.


These modern gold painted Easter eggs from Lovely Indeed are so pretty.


Sitting down for an Easter meal with the family this year? Oh Happy Day's Easter bunny place cards DIY will make a cute and helpful addition to your dinner table.


These DIY glitter Easter eggs from Oh Joy look like so much fun to make.


These creme egg brownies from The Hels Project look sooooo delicious.


Dot Com Gift Shop have the cutest Easter decorations this year. I couldn't resist the three eggs and the chick in the shell and snapped them up a couple of weeks ago, and I can tell you, they really are lovely. I'll be reviewing them for you later this week.


And last but not least, I'm obsessed with this amazing ombre Easter egg centrepiece from Oh Happy Day.

If you're looking for more Easter ideas and inspiration, check out my Easter board on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites Easter Specials posts here.

I'll be back next Sunday with another batch of Easter inspiration.

Which bits did you enjoy most this week?

SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig