Wednesday 31 January 2018

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Vendula London's new Coffee Bar collection of bags and purses is absolutely adorable. The Grab Bag (#1) and Pouch Bag (#3) are my favourites of the six, although they're all pretty irresistible.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving Betsey Johnson's newest novelty bags, especially that amazing mint green toaster!



Oh, how I love this beautiful Hell Bunny Amora dress! It's amazing how the embroidery and red heart buttons transform a plain black dress in to something special.


1 // 2

Spectrum have done it again with their Valentine's make up brushes. They're almost as cute as the Glam Clam brush set. Almost.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lady Vintage's latest collection of Hepburn swing dresses is to die for. Those prints, though!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm obsessed with Kate Spade's new Alligator range. Just look at that amazing wicker alligator bag!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I love these avocado and donut print skirts and dresses from Pin Up Girl Clothing. Those prints are fantastic, and I love the contrasting-coloured neckline and shoulder straps on the dresses.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig