Wednesday 17 January 2018

Wednesday Wish List

Here are some of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

Erstwilder's new Wilder West collection is fantastic. The only problem is the designs are all so amazing, I can't decide which pieces I love best.



This Home Tweet Home bird house cross body bag from Betsey Johnson is available to preorder, and it's adorable.


1 // 2

I love these awesome novelty bags from Skinny Dip.


1 // 2

It's official: Skinny Dip always have the cutest iPhone cases. I mean, who doesn't need pink sloths embellishing their mobile?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Vendula London's new Bird House collection is so beautiful. I'd particularly love to get my hands on the Bird House backpack or cross body bag.


Too Faced Clover Eyeshadow Palette

Would you look at the shades in this Too Faced Clover eyeshadow palette! They're all so gorgeous.


Too Faced White Peach Eyeshadow Palette

I'm also completely smitten with the new Too Faced White Peach eyeshadow palette, which has just been released at Sephora and on the Too Faced website. It'd be perfect for Spring.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these stunning dresses from Collectif, especially the two amazing cacti print numbers.




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Lindy Bop have done it once again with their beautiful new Alice in Wonderland, puffin, and floral rabbit print dresses. I need them all! Wouldn't these eight make the most perfect Spring wardrobe?

Rock Cakes Rainbow Brooch

And last but not least, I love this colourful hand-painted wooden rainbow brooch from Rock Cakes' Etsy store.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig