Wednesday 10 January 2018

Wednesday Wish List

It feels like forever since I last put together a Wednesday Wish List, even though it's only been about a month, so I thought it was about time I put together a new one. 

These are some of the fashion and beauty pieces I've been coveting lately...



This rainbow-coloured firework necklace from Tatty Devine is spectacular.




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I adore all of these beautiful dresses and skirts from Hell Bunny. (These are the plus size versions, which go up to a 4 XL, but they also have straight-size versions of each piece on their website).


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my favourite Disney films, so I'm completely smitten with Loungefly's collection of Alice in Wonderland bags and purses. I love that the designs include the bread and butterflies, oysters, and rocking horse flies!



The Too Faced Chocolate Gold eyeshadow palette is so dreamy. Just look at those eyeshadow shades!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Kate Spade bags just keep on getting better and better.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'd love to get my hands on these four frocks from Lindy Bop, especially the Do Re Mi deer print Corinna (#3).


1 // 2

This red embroidered ruffle hem top, and embroidered tea jumpsuit from ASOS Curve.


Modcloth Ruffle Shirt Dress

And finally, I'm in love with this green polka dot ruffle shirt dress from Modcloth. It's the perfect shade of green, and the style is so pretty.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hell Bunny make the most BEAUTIFUL things....we've got a few of these designs in a couple of online Kiwi stores...I might have to get something (I've got my eye on the dress you've marked number 7)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig