Sunday 3 December 2017

Sunday Favourites: Christmas Special #304

This week's Sunday Favourites is the first of five special festive-themed Sunday Favourites posts I'll be bringing you over the next five weeks. I'll be packing them full of festive images to give you plenty of Christmas inspiration, and to help get you in the mood for the holidays, starting today with a post full of the best colourful Christmas images I could find. I hope you enjoy them!


Who needs a dream-coat when you can make Studio DIY's technicolour Christmas tree cookie bars to enjoy instead?


Brit + Co have created a snow globe you can eat!


This rainbow gingerbread house by Aww Sam has to be the prettiest gingerbread house I've ever seen.


I love this colour-blocked gift wrap from Paper & Stitch. So unique!


This holiday snow globe cake from Aww Sam is absolutely epic!


Their DIY peppermint candy balloons are super cute, too.

These white chocolate candy cane cocktails from Sugar and Cloth look amazing.


A Kailo Chic Life can teach you how to make gradient marshmallows and colourful cocoa.


Also from A Kailo Chic Life, these bottle brush tree sugar cookies look super pretty.


How tasty do these one-sided holiday cookies and sprinkle s'mores look?! Get in my belly!


Maritza Lisa will show you how to design your own pretty snowflake gift toppers.


This DIY lawn flamingo sleigh from Studio DIY is the coolest, kitschiest Christmas lawn ornament ever!


These eye-catching DIY modern wood block ornaments from Alice and Lois.




I love these gorgeous cross stitch patterns from Stitch Rovia. I've got so much to stitch already this Christmas, but I'm tempted to buy a couple to make next year.


I'd decorate my fridge for Christmas, too, if it looked as pretty as Studio DIY's!


These cheerful-looking, failproof sugar cookies from Sugar and Cloth.


I adore these DIY copper paint-splattered modern Christmas trees from A Kailo Chic Life. They'd look great along a windowsill or mantle-piece.


I wish we had room for a centre piece on our Christmas dinner table because this balloon ornament centre piece from Oh Happy Day looks so gorgeous. 


I don't usually like white Christmas trees, but this balloon-decorated Christmas tree from A Kailo Chic Life looks amazing.


I'm dying to get my hands on some of these holiday lights Christmas garlands from The Land of Nod.

These lovely paint-dipped ribbon ornaments from Sarah Hearts.


I need to make some of these brilliant DIY ornament pillows by Studio DIY. They're so much cooler than the Christmas pillows available in the shops.


Beautiful DIY painted gift boxes from Damask Love.

How cute are these colour-blocked gingerbread men from A Kailo Chic Life?


And last but not least, this DIY modern Christmas mani would be perfect for any Christmas party.

Lovely Links


















If you're looking for more Christmas inspiration, don't forget to check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest; I have twenty different Christmas boards on there packed full of festive images! You can also find all previous Christmas Sunday Favourites posts here.

Remember to pop back next week for the second of the five festive Sunday Favourites posts I'll be bringing you this month.

Have you got anything fun planned for today?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig