Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas, Everyone!



Merry Christmas, lovelies!

It's Christmassssssssss! (Sorry, I couldn't resist)!

After all those weeks of Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, and decking the halls, Christmas Day is finally here, and you'd better believe I'm loving every moment of it! 

I'll be spending the day at home with just my immediate family, including my sister and brother-in-law who are visiting from Germany for a few days. I'm fully intending to eat lots of delicious festive treats, watch a couple of Christmas movies, blast out some festive tunes, and dress Rosie up in a Christmas jumper, before falling in to a food coma after our Christmas meal sometime around mid-afternoon. I can't wait!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas how ever you're spending it (or have a lovely day if you don't celebrate it), and get spoiled rotten with presents from your loved ones. Be sure to stuff your faces with delicious Christmas foods, and have a few drinks for me! You deserve it.

I'll be back in a day or two to fill you in on what I get up to, and what I got for Christmas, but for now I'm just going to log off and enjoy Christmas with my family.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig