Wednesday 22 November 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

I discovered Laura Danby's Etsy over the weekend, and have fallen in love with her range of affordable novelty acrylic and wooden jewellery. Naturally, the foxes are my favourites, but I really love the bee designs, and flamingo necklace, too.



1 // 2

I also love Laura Danby's tote bags. They'd be perfect for shopping with, or to use as book bags.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm head over heels for Laliblue's amazing collection of handmade wooden fairytale diorama necklaces. I mean, just look at them; they're all incredible! I've never seen anything quite like them before. I'd love to start collecting them.


Evans Bright Embroidery Ankle Boots

These embroidered ankle boots from Evans are so beautiful. And they're currently on promotion!



I don't know if you guys saw my tweet yesterday, but Groupon currently have a beauty Advent calendar lucky dip offer, where you can get one of these beauty Advent calendars for £10.99! The calendars are picked and sent at random, so you don't know what you're getting, but the selection includes calendars from Charlotte Tilbury, Clarins, Decleor, BareMinerals, Benefit, The Body Shop, L'Occitane, Essie, Cowshed, and more. There are also cheaper beauty calendars in the mix, so whether or not the deal's worth it, I don't know, but how amazing would it be if you got one of the big name brands' beauty calendars for just £10.99?! I decided to risk it and ordered myself one yesterday, so I'll let you know what I get, and if the deal was really worth it. I figure if I get sent one I don't like, I can always resell it to someone who does. Has anybody else purchased one?



1 // 2

These Russian doll print dresses from Lindy Bop are so darn pretty.



How gorgeous is this tartan wrap dress from The Iconic? I've totally fallen in love with it after seeing Natalie rocking it on her blog earlier in the week.



I adore this embellished velvet skater dress from Frock and Frill; it's so beautiful. I only wish I could afford to spent £145 on a dress right now.


1 // 2

And last but not least, these patterned PJ sets from ASOS Curve are super cute. A girl can never have too many pyjamas!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. There are some great picks on here but the Fairy Tale necklaces in particular are just stunning - I've never seen anything quite like them before! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbow PJS are lovely!!! That group on seems a good deal! I hope you get one you love!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig