Wednesday 1 November 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Joanie Clothing have the most gorgeous dresses this season. I love these Zooey floral embroidered collar dresses, and the seventies inspired Calista geometric bee print dress. So pretty.


1 // 2 // 3

Collectif have stolen my heart once again with their gorgeous skirts and dresses. The flamingo print Princess Liz swing dress is to die for.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these new tea dresses and Hepburn swing dresses from Lady Vintage. The new Polar Bears, Berry Gingham, and Oh Sew What prints are amazing!



Here's one novelty bag I bet you don't have in your collection- a Christmas ice skate from Betsey Johnson! I'm definitely gonna need it in mine!


1 // 2

Irregular Choice's Little Kisses heels are like sugary sweet pastel perfection.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm in also love with Irregular Choice's glittery Christmas party shoes. They're all so amazing I can't decide which pair I love best.



This Hansel and Gretel inspired gingerbread house bag from Irregular Choice has to be the most perfect Christmas handbag ever!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Erstwilder's new collection of poppy jewellery is so lovely, and perfect for wearing on Remembrance Sunday in place of a paper poppy. I love the classic red designs, but they also come in white and purple.



I'd love to get my hands on the OPI Fiji Mini Nail Polish Collection. It has such a gorgeous range of nail shades in one handy set.

ASOS Curve Embellished Pearl Tulle Midaxi Skirt

And last but not least, how pretty is this embellished pearl tulle skirt from ASOS Curve?! It would be ideal for the Christmas party season.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig