Wednesday 18 October 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These Eva swing dresses from Lady Vintage are all so pretty.


1 // 2

I love these two swing dresses from Collectif. The prints are beautiful.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

I'm obsessed with so many of the palettes and gift sets in Tarte's holiday collection. These are just a few of my faves. The brand is American and isn't widely available in the UK, but QVC always have a fantastic selection, where you'll find items 3, 4 and 5, and many more.


1 // 2

How adorable are these PJ sets from Dorothy Perkins? The Beauty and the Beast set is amazing!



I'd love to get my hands on Barry M's new nail polish set, which contains thirty bottles from a variety of Barry M's brilliant ranges. They've always been my favourite drugstore nail brand.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

It wouldn't be a wish list without some Lindy Bop dresses. These are just eight of my new favourites. I particularly love the tea dresses.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have started selling collar clips, and I love need them all!



And I'm also smitten with this beautiful Lindy Bop fox print handbag. Well, you know me; I'm all over anything fox print.



This lilac velvet pineapple cross body bag from Skinny Dip is so darn cute.



And last but not least, I really like this simple cactus tote bag from Blank Canvas. It would be perfect for any kind of shopping trip.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig