Sunday 8 October 2017

Sunday Favourites #296

It's that time of the week again...


These Mexican rainbow conchas from Here Comes The Fun look so pretty.

I need this NPW 'notes to self' list pad from ASOS. It was made for me!

 Aww Sam's caramel apple decorated pumpkins are so cute!

I love this cheerful colour block wrapping paper from Kailo Chic.

These DIY rainbow painted pumpkins by Tell Love and Party would definitely help brighten up these dark and dreary Autumn days.


A Subtle Revelry's painted pine cone table runner would add the loveliest Autumn touch to any meal with family or friends this Autumn.


These confetti cookie dough doughnuts from Sprinkles For Breakfast look soooo delicious.


This DIY watercolour printable wall art from Sugar and Cloth is so lovely. I wish my watercolour 'skills' were that good.

How cute are these pink and gold Halloween pumpkin fondant cakes from Best Friends For Frosting?!



These beautiful embroidery patterns from Thread Folk.


I love the paint effect A Subtle Revelry's pumpkin polishing technique has given these pumpkins. I might have to give this one a go.


I also want to make this colourful Halloween wreath from Lovely Indeed. It looks so eyecatching!





These satisfying arrangements by Caroline South. So pretty.






Animals painted as terrariums by Star Manda Art.

And this series of photographs of dogs by Alexander Khokhlov that shows how every dog has its own human-like personality. I think the old English sheepdog one is my favourite!

Lovely Links









♥ Swedish model gets criticised for having hairy legs in an Adidas campaign, and the comments are awful. It's sad that so many people are shocked and disgusted by a woman showing some leg hair when it's the way our bodies naturally are. I personally prefer to shave my legs, but it doesn't offend me to see another woman keeping hers au natural. Why should it?



♥ When you're too sick to go to the doctor. I can so relate to this post. I've had to cancel so many medical appointments on the day because I've been too unwell to even get out of bed. It's hard when you can't even go to the doctor for help, but it happens.

♥ To the woman in the waiting area who judged me for sitting down. I don't get why her mother didn't say something to her.




If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading! Have a good one.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Holy sheesh-kebabs! The animal terrarium art are AMAZING! Also, cute dogs are cute. I remember back when the gun control reform thingy happened here in Australia. The Port Arthur massacre was one of those events that you remember where you were. I know I was in year 5 at school. But I certainly believe that the gun laws that were made after have helped save a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig