Wednesday 9 August 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

Erstwilder have brought out a collection of 'Grease' themed jewellery, and I couldn't be more excited. I was obsessed with the film growing up. The whole range is amazing, and features everything from the Pink Ladies to the T Birds (well, Kenickie, at least), and all kinds of iconic designs from the movie we all know and love in jewellery form. I particularly adore all of the character brooches, especially Frenchie, Rizzo, and Marty, but could happily collect the entire collection. It might just be the best jewellery collection ever!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Accessorize's floral embroidered Tiger bags are so beautiful. Just look at all that detail!


1 // 2

I also love this embroidered dome backpack and cross body bag from Accessorize; the embroidery is so pretty. I doubt I'm ever going to get bored of the embroidery trend.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

I'm in love with all of Hell Bunny's new Halloween and Autumn print clothes, and they're getting me all excited for Autumn now. My favourites have to be the Salem 50's Dress (#1), Full Moon Mini Dress (#7), and Autumn Mini Dress (#9). These are all plus size garments, but you can find the straight size versions of each piece on the website, too, along with more amazing Halloween designs.


1 // 2

I love the funky prints on these two Voodoo Vixen frocks. They'd be right at home in my wardrobe.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Old English Co's collection of enamel pins is fantastic. They have so many brilliant designs, and they're all so affordable, too. I particularly love the ice cream pin (#6), and the monstera leaf (#10).


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Some of the awesome novelty bags from Disney's Danielle Nicole collaboration are now available to buy through ASOS.  How cute is the Flounder bag?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And these novelty and summer print bags from Aldo look amazing. Oh, and the three Summery designs are currently on sale! I need that pineapple bag in my life!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Those Hell Bunny Halloween/Autumn designs are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig