Wednesday 16 August 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I have my beady little eyes on...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These amazing necklaces from Sugar and Vice. The 'Alligator Heads' is probably my favourite of the four.



How cute is this rainbow laptop case from Skinny Dip?!







1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These dresses from Joanie Clothing are all so pretty.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I'm head over heels in love with Vendula London's entire 'Russian Dolls' collection; the designs are so beautiful! I love all of the little folksy floral detail, and the cute tassels attached to the zips and straps. I'll take one of everything in black, please!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These gorgeous dresses from Collectif would be perfect for transitioning in to Autumn, and wearing through the colder months. I want need those tartan frocks in my life so badly.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Lady Vintage's new kitsch print Hepburn swing dresses are all to die for. The new prints are amazing! Well, you know me; I love a good quirky print.


1 // 2 // 3

I love these magical enamel necklaces from Papio Press. Naturally, my favourite is the fox, but all three are so beautiful.



Frock and Frill Embroidered Maxi Dress

I'm obsessed with this stunning embroidered maxi dress with lace inserts by Frock and Frill. I'd go as far as saying it's one of the most beautiful maxi dresses I've ever seen! The detail is amazing! I'd snap it up in a heart beat if I could afford the £170 price tag, but sadly I cannot. Ah, well, it doesn't hurt to dream.


1 // 2

And last but not least, these fruity clutch bags from New Look are pretty darn cute. Perfect for taking on some late Summer shenanigans.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love both those check frocks, the long sleeve one looks so snuggly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig