Wednesday 2 August 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been lusting after...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 56 // 7 // 8

As usual, a couple of dozen new Lindy Bop dresses have stolen my heart, especially these eight border print beauties. Those colours! Those prints! They're all to die for!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I can never resist a good novelty bag, and Skinny Dip's newest designs are all amazing. I need that coconut cross body in my life!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Lady Vintage's new collection of Lyra dresses ticks all the right boxes. Obviously, I particularly love the doughnut and flamingo print designs, but I'm sure you already knew that!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

How cute is Kate Spade's Minnie Mouse collection of bags and purses?! I love that the designs are simple and subtle; so they're tasteful instead of tacky, like some Disney collections can be.


1 // 2

I'm also smitten with Kate Spade's Ma Chérie Cafe Satchel, which reminds me of Vendula London bags; the detail is amazing, and I love the scalloped trim. The Scenic Route Car Francis is adorable, too. It would make the perfect Summer day bag.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These patches from Punky Pins are equal parts cute and awesome.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I love these pretty patches from Wildflower and Company, especially the longhorns. They'd look amazing customising a denim jacket or backpack.


1 // 2

I adore ASOS Curve's watermelon print smock dress, and button down floral playsuit. They're both so pretty, and look ideal for the Summer heat. (Not that we've got much of that in England right now, but it might make a reappearance for a day or two before Autumn starts).


ASOS Curve UFO Space Print PJ Set

And last but not least, I really like these ASOS Curve UFO print pyjamas. They look so damn cosy.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving that run the world bag and the feminist patches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good boarder print, even thought I don't own even one! How much are those punky pin patches? I love the cuterus one:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig