Wednesday 5 July 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These pins from Punky Pins have my name written all over them.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

As a total book worm, I also need this collection of book / reading pins from Punky Pins in my life.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

This week's Lindy Bop top ten.


1 // 2

I love these Bella stripe fit and flare dresses from Joanie Clothing.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Irregular Choice's 'Abigail's 3rd Party' ankle boots are all so beautiful.


1 // 2

I'm smitten with the new Penelope sweetheart neckline swing dresses from Lady Vintage; the style and prints are so pretty.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I adore these beauties from Scarlett & Jo. They always make the prettiest dresses.


1 // 2

How cute are these bird cage and porcupine novelty bags from Kate Spade?! I want the porcupine so badly!


Boohoo Plus Ciara Applique Gingham Playsuit

I'm in love with this gingham playsuit from Boohoo Plus. I wouldn't have the confidence to wear it in public, but it would be perfect for wearing around the house in the Summer heat.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These tropical summer clutch bags from Boohoo are all amazing. I particularly love the watermelon.


1 // 2

And last but not least, these embroidered straw clutches from South Beach are pretty darn cute- and so affordable, too!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig