Monday 5 June 2017

50 Things I Want To Do This Summer

The weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer, and sandals and sundresses are filling the shops again. It can only mean one thing- Summer is on it's way! 

Living in England, you never know how long the Summer sunshine is going to last- it could be a month, a week, or an hour, so I like to make the most of it when we get it, and try to experience as much as possible before the Autumn leaves begin to fall. This year is no exception; I've already come up with a list of things I want to achieve this Summer, so I thought I'd share them with you today. Please feel free to add any of my goals to your own Summer bucket lists!


These are 50 things I want to do this Summer.

1. Go on holiday.
2, Visit the beach.
3. Go for a paddle or swim in the sea.
4. Get an ice cream from an ice cream van.
5. Go to the wildlife park.
6. See Linkin Park live.
7. Celebrate my 32nd birthday in July. Man, I'm getting old.
8. Treat myself to a new Summer wardrobe.
9. Spend at least one whole day reading.
10. Make a dent in my to-be-read pile.
11. Visit an aquarium.
12. Spend a couple of hours wandering around Bourton-on-the-Water.
13. Visit Birdland in Bourton-on-the-Water.
14. Visit the Ashmolean and Pitt Rivers museums in Oxford.
15. Explore Christchurch and some of the old parts of Oxford on foot.
16. Paint regularly.
17. Continue training Rosie, and particularly work hard on cracking recall.
18. Finish my spectral mandala and flamingo cross stitches.
19. Have a good clear out to raise some extra cash.
20. Go strawberry picking.
21. Have a barbecue.
22. Have a picnic.
23. Spend some time gambling pennies at an arcade.
24, Visit a zoo.
25. Improve my photography and photo editing skills.
26. Buy a new camera.
27. Go out for a cream tea.
28. Eat fish and chips by the sea.
29. Clean up the files, bookmarks, photos, and videos on my laptop, and back up files to my harddrive.
30. Blog regularly.
31. Take lots of blog photos for future posts while we have good daylight.
32. Catch up on all blog comments, messages, and emails.
33. Go for a walk along a river.
34, Have a drink in a beer garden.
35. Get fish and chips from Rick Stein's fish and chip shop in Padstow.
36. Visit somewhere new.
37. Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
38. Make frozen dog treats for Rosie to help cool her down on hot days.
39. Buy Rosie a paddling pool or ball pit to see how she reacts.
40. Go for a walk in the country park.
41, Take Rosie for a walk somewhere with a shallow stream / river so she can paddle and get used to water.
42, Wander around Cheltenham in the sunshine.
43, Take a tour bus around a city.
44, Take a boat ride. Bonus points if it's to spot animals.
45, Collect seashells and / or sea glass on the beach.
46. Explore a cemetery.
47. Explore some rock pools.
48. Take a day trip to London.
49. Go out for afternoon tea.
50. Learn a new craft.

What are your goals for the Summer?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig