Wednesday 31 May 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I've added these eight gorgeous patterned Lindy Bop dresses to my ever growing Lindy Bop wish list. It must stretch all the way to Australia and back by now! I think it's safe to say the obsession is getting out of hand!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These Danielle Nicole cross-body novelty bags are too cute. I especially love the Little Mermaid ones; Flounder is adorable!


Collectif Mainline Caitlin Nautical Swing Dress

I'm completely smitten with this gorgeous nautical print swing dress from Collectif. It's so cheerful and summery; perfect for rocking in the Summer sun at home or on holiday.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These new Lady Vintage dresses are so beautiful, particularly the panda print Hepburn dress which is just incredible. I need it in my life ASAP.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'm obsessed with everything in the new Irregular Choice Mickey Mouse & Friends collection; the entire collection is simply amazing. While most people are clucking over the heels, I've developed a particular love for the flats, especially the eight featured above. The designs are all incredible. One of each, please!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

The Mickey Mouse & Friends bags and purses are also rather awesome, although most of them have already sold out online. I'm loving the four above, which I'm pleased to say are still available as I write this.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These Chi Chi London Curve dresses for Dorothy Perkins Curve are absolutely stunning. My favourite is the navy floral v-neck dress (#1).




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

These summery brooches and necklaces from I Am Acrylic would be the perfect finishing touch for any Summer outfit. How great would they look with a pretty sun dress and sandals when you're holidaying by the sea?! 




1 // 2

And finally, I adore this watermelon skirt and dress from Unique Vintage. They're the skirt and dress of my dreams, and two of the best pieces of clothing I've come across all year. I don't think I'm ever going to tire of the fruit trend.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The chipmunks are amazing!!! I didn't dare go and look at the collection and to be honest, I am not bothered by Mickey and Minnie etc but the chipmunks!!!!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig