Wednesday 17 May 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week, I have been lusting after...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

These colourful, cheerful hand-painted wooden brooches and necklaces from Layla Amber on Etsy.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Lindy Bop have released another big batch of amaaazing dresses this week, and I'm particularly besotted with the twelve above. The wonderfully vibrant yellow skyline print Audrey swing dress {#2) is probably my ultimate favourite, closely followed by dresses  numbers 1. 3. 4, 7, and 8. I wish they'd all just get in my wardrobe now!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lady Vintage's latest releases are all drop dead gorgeous. The banana, bird city, and toucan prints are to die for! These are just a few of my current favourites; there are dozens of other beautiful frocks you should check out on the website if you like the ones I've shared above.


1 // 2

These palm leaf bags from Skinny Dip look like the perfect Summer day bags.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I love Vendula London's Sewing Shop collection, especially the Sewing Shop Box Bag (#5). The little hand-sewn details on each piece are too cute, and I love the duck egg blue and white colour scheme.


1 // 2

I'm completely smitten with these stunning embroidered Isla maxi dresses from Boohoo Plus. I'm dying to get my hands on the poppy red version for my Summer wardrobe. It's so beautiful.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I also really like these embroidered tees from Boohoo. I have a pinafore dress they'd go perfectly with.


1 // 2

Scarlett & Jo have restocked their heart print Lollidot dresses, which I've been dying to get my hands on for about a year. The print and colours are so pretty, and of course, I love the shape of the dress, too. Fingers crossed I manage to acquire them both before they sell out this time.


ASOS Avocado Coin Purse

How cute is this avocado coin purse from ASOS?


1 // 2

And these pineapple and flamingo keyring purses from Oasis are adorable. They look perfect for Summer, and for popping in to beach bags when you're soaking up some Summer sun on the sand.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig