Sunday 28 May 2017

Sunday Favourites #277

It's that time of the week again...

Studio DIY's Pop Tart-style toaster pastry clutch is amazing!


I would love to cool down from the heat with some of this rainbow marbled ice cream from Aww Sam.

How cute are these pina colada pool pop tarts from Studio DIY?! I so need to make some of these!


This flamingo travel planner from Paperchase is rather lovely.

This candy cake DIY from Oh Happy Day looks delicious.

This awesome Lisa Simpson patch from Naomi Hope Designs.


These paper mache DIY flower vases from A Subtle Revelry are really cute. I'd love to do the paint effect on ceramic or glass vases for something a little more permanent.


Call me crazy, but I really want this Paperchase pink flamingo tea pot. It's tacky and I love it!








This small ear squid sculpture by Hiné Mizushima is spectacular. Check out her other work, too; everything is so beautiful.



I love these 5 minute DIY hanging planters from Tell Love and Party; so simple but so effective.



This festival style rainbow braid from Bespoke Bride is such a fun Summer look.

Need somewhere to store the pens on your desk? How about making this flamingo pool float pencil cup from A Kailo Chic Life?


I love this DIY pom pom tassel circle pool bag from Sugar & Cloth. This would be perfect for my upcoming holiday to Cornwall.


These DIY colour blocked mirrors from Paper & Stitch would create a cool statement on any wall.


I need to recreate this amazing DIY splatter painted mirror wall art as made by A Beautiful Mess. It would look so good above my bookshelves.


This cheerful photo from Geronimo Balloons.





This rainbow-coloured Indonesian village. I know painting slums is done to attract tourists / make them look 'prettier' to tourists eyes, but I can't deny it looks eye-catching.


This dress is made from over 10,000 Starburst wrappers, and took the designer, Emily Seilhamer, four years to make. 


These one hundred year old twin sisters adorably marked the occasion with a photo shoot.




This gecko has his own toy gecko, and it's too cute for words.




Hitachi Seaside Park looks breath-taking.

Lovely Links



♥ Man drove 200 miles to help victims of the Manchester attack. It was heart warming to hear stories like this amid so much tragedy and heartache.


♥ The fake 'missing in Manchester' images that circulated online after the attack. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Who would even do something like that, and think it's okay? 


♥ Revenge stories that will make you think twice before being an asshole to other people. I laughed at a lot of these! Most of them deserved it.


♥ Dog owner shocked after finding hot dogs stuffed with razor blades in her yard. There are some seriously disturbed people in this world. What kind of a monster would plant razor blades in food, hoping an animal would eat it?! Thank God the owner spotted them first.

♥ I love Dulce Candy's girly glam room reveal. It's a room of make up dreams!

♥ A woman has made a shrine out of her used condom collection. There are no words apart from 'ewwwwwwwwwwww'.





♥ Dog meat is finally banned from Yulin Festival in China. A step in the right direction for such a cruel trade. 

If you'd like to see more content like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading! Have a good one.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig