Wednesday 26 April 2017

Wednesday Wish List

On the lust-list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These amazing motif suede loafters from C. Wonder. The flamingos and birds and bees pairs are my favourites, but they're all fantastic. There are several other designs to choose from on the QVC website, including squirrels and foxes.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These lovely pieces from Joanie Clothing. These four pieces go up to a size 22 UK, but they do stock up to a size 26 in some designs.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these beautiful jive and swing skirts from Lady Vintage. Sign me up for one of each, please!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These beauties from Lindy Bop. How cute are the prints on the 'Oona' and 'Lola' cat print swing dresses?!


1 // 2

The perfect Summer day bags from Skinny Dip.


1 // 2

I adore these two Betsey Johnson novelty bags. Who doesn't want an ice cream cone and a fish bag in their collection?!



This cute gingham cross body bag from River Island. I don't think I have a gingham bag in my collection, but I definitely want one. I love me some gingham.



This woven straw lime clutch bag from ASOS would be the perfect Summer accessory, especially for holidays in the sun, and trips to the beach.


1 // 2

I want to pick up a couple of pairs of espadrilles to wear this Summer, and I'm loving the lemon print Toms, and flamingo-motif Bershkas from ASOS.


1 // 2

And last but not least, I'm tempted by this cute PJ sets from ASOS Curve. They look scrumptious.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig