I hope you're all having a great Easter weekend so far, and enjoying the time off if you lucky enough to be off from work this weekend. I'm just having a lazy day making Easter hoop art, hanging out with the dog, watching movies, and making some Easter goodies.
What are you up to this weekend?
If you're stuck for things to do this Easter, I've put together a list of 40 things to do this Easter weekend to give you guys a few last minute ideas. I hope it comes in handy!
1. Make an Easter hamper for a friend or a loved one.
2. Make an Easter egg hunt for someone.
3. If you have kids, take to them to an Easter egg hunt in your local community.
4. Go to Easter mass.
5. Make an Easter wreath.
6. Dye Easter eggs.
7. Watch Steel Magnolias- best Easter film ever. Fact.
8. Have a big Easter meal with your family and friends. My family always does one Christmas-style with a turkey and all the trimmings.
9. Make Easter table favours or goodie bags for your family and friends- think different mini eggs and mini chocolate bunnies in cute little Easter themed bags or boxes.
10. Decorate an Easter tree.
11. Make Mini Eggs chocolate cornflake / Rice Krispie birds nest cakes.
12. Buy / make and send Easter cards to your loved ones.
13. Hang Easter decorations around your home.
14. Treat yourself to a bunch of daffodils or tulips.
15. Bake some Easter cakes or brownies.
16. Watch The Vicar of Dibley's Easter Bunny episode.
17. Watch the chocolate factory movies.
18. Take a trip down memory lane and read Charlie and The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl.
19. Eat hot cross buns.
20. Treat yourself to an Easter egg and eat the entire thing yourself.
21. Buy something from Lush's Easter range.
22. Have a go at some Easter nail art.
23. Make or buy some Easter photo booth props and take silly photos with your family and friends.
24. Treat yourself to some Easter Yankee Candles.
25. Make some Easter hoop art- frame fabric in embroidery hoops, sew fleece on to the back, and hang with ribbons.
26. Make your own Easter decorations.
27. Visit a farm and cuddle up to some cute baby farm animals.
28. Refrain from buying bunnies, chicks, and other adorable little critters as Easter gifts. Stick to chocolate and cuddly toys.
29. Make an Easter pinata.
30. Make your own Easter eggs.
31. If the weather's warm and dry, have a picnic or barbecue.
32. Have an Easter carpet picnic.
33. Take a trip to the zoo.
34. Go for a walk in a park or in the countryside to enjoy the fresh air, blossom, and Spring flowers.
35. Decorate Easter cookies.
36. Go to an Easter fete, fair, or market.
37. Do some Easter art journaling.
38. Paint your nails in pretty pastel colours.
39. Dress in your most Eastery ensemble- think pastel colours, polka dots, gingham, and jewellery with cute critters on them.
40. Have an Easter movie marathon.
What will you be doing this Easter?