Wednesday 8 February 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I'm loving...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 
15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26

I'm completely smitten with Erstwilder's new nautical-themed 'Ocean Vibes' jewellery collection. The only problem is I can't decide on a favourite; they're all amazing.


1 // 2

These gingham cropped cardis from Collectif would be perfect for my Spring / Summer wardrobe.  I need more gingham in my life.


1 // 2

I also love these swing dresses from Collectif. Aren't they beautiful?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore Lindy Bop's new purple puffin print 'Niamh' wiggle dress, and 'Anoushka' top- that puffin print is to die for! *Grabs at screen.* I also have my eye on the 'Ellamae' pink New York print top, and 'Esme' coral llama print top, which are both ridiculously cute. Lindy's prints are just incredible right now. I wish I could collect them all.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Etsy shop 'Oh Plesiosaur' have the cutest selection of enamel pins. I think the whale and cuttlefish are my favourites, but their mermaids and other critters are amazing, too.


1 // 2

These Modcloth skirts are fantastic. The rainbow striped number is probably the happiest looking skirt I've ever seen, and the sea shell print of the other is appealing to the beach bum side of me. I need them both!


ASOS Curve Valentine Kiss Me Pyjama Set

How cute are these lip print PJs from ASOS Curve? I'd wear them all year round and not just for Valentine's days spent alone  watching Netflix with pizza for one.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And these novelty bags from LYDC are wonderfully kitsch. The shooting star has my name written all over it.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. I pin clothes and accessories I like regularly, and most never make it on to the blog. You can also find all previous wish list posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Those bags are so cute!!! I love Erstwilder but I am going to try to buy NO MORE BROOCHES AND PINS! Having about 150 all in all is BAD!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig