Wednesday 7 December 2016

My Christmas Wish List 2016

Instead of my usual Wednesday Wish List, this week I've compiled my Christmas list to share with you. 

This list is made up of some of my most-wanted fashion, beauty, stationery, and entertainment pieces, although it's missing about a thousand Lindy Bop dresses that are also high on the list, that I couldn't squeeze in. 

I won't be sharing this list with my family, and I certainly don't expect to receive any or all of them, it's simply a list of things I would love to find under the tree this Christmas, and will probably shop from should I receive any money for Christmas. I hope it gives you some Christmas gift ideas, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29 // 30 // 31

Hopefully Santa won't have time to check that list twice!

What's on your Christmas list this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig