Wednesday 2 November 2016

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Skinny Dip have just launched their new Simpsons collection, and I need it all! Especially the pins of Moe and Mr Burns in their fluffy dressing gowns and slippers nattering on the phone. They're awesome!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

It's been yet another week filled with amazing new dresses from Lindy Bop. I can't believe how many gorgeous new pieces they've brought out recently; they seem to be never-ending! (Not that I'm complaining; they've all been fantastic lately). Whoever is finding or designing these prints deserves a raise. These are just a selection of my favourites from this week's arrivals, and there are so many more worth checking out on the new arrivals page on their website.



My favourite piece from all of Lindy Bop's latest creations is without a doubt this incredible 'Peachy' Sea Galaxy Print Swing Skirt. It's the most amazing skirt I've seen in my life. The print is to die for. It's made up of whales, dolphins, seals, starfish, seahorses, oysters, sea turtles, jellyfish, sea shells, jelly fish, treasure chests, anchors, planets, constellations, and goodness knows what else. It's perfection. Sadly I can only admire it from afar for now, but I'm dying to get my hands on it. I hope they make dresses out of this print, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Boohoo Plus's novelty Christmas swing dresses are all really fun. I particularly need the Eve candy cane and mistletoe print dress (#1) in my life to help me get in to the festive spirit next month.




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

I'm loving all of the new Lady Vintage Lady Voluptuous dresses. There are so many beautiful new prints, including a mistletoe print Lyra (#11) that would be perfect for the festive season. They haven't been realised just yet, but are available to pre-order now in sizes 16-30/32.


1 // 2

These patchwork platforms from ASOS are amazing. I love the rocket patches on the heels!



These penguin slippers socks by Oysho are adorable. I might need a pair to put in this year's Christmas Eve box.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And these dresses from Pink Clove, Alice & You, and Closet for ASOS Curve are stunning, especially the burgundy velvet skater dress (#2) by Alice & You. It would make a fantastic Christmas dress.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the Lindybop arrivals but I wish they were cotton and not polyester, that said, in skirt form, I don't mind so much!! That last one is AAAAAAMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea Galaxy print? Sign me up!! Also I love those Simpsons pins too :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig