Sunday 9 October 2016

Sunday Favourites #207

Time for another one of those Sunday Favourites post things...







These embroideries by Teresa Lim are beautiful. Just look at that stitching!




I love the look of this giant mood board organiser DIY.


I don't have much need for a rolling metal bar cart, but all I know is I want to make this cheerful yellow one.




This piece of DIY faux embroidered wall art is so pretty.

This manatee-float print is too cute for words.


This sugar skull balloon backdrop is so cool.


I'm tempted to make one of these art deco fan garlands to hang across my bedroom wall.


I need this dark chocolate ganache cookie cake inside me now.



Artist Greg Irvine's home looks like the kinda place you could get lost in for weeks, just looking through his interesting stuff. That collection of vintage hair combs looks particularly dreamy.



I'm in love with Sasha Unisex's new Halloween-themed temporary tattoos.












I'd love to explore this abandoned theme park, Nara Dreamland, in Japan, one day.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig