Tuesday 4 October 2016

Photo Diary | September 2016

Just a quick one from me today as I'm absolutely shattered after spending the weekend away from home having a little fun on the south coast with one of my sisters. I'm so done in I can barely keep my eyes open, so I'll tell you all about it another day so I can finish this quickly. 

For now, I'm going to share some of the little snap shots I took during September; some I Instagrammed, some I didn't. (The Instagram Beta app still isn't working properly on my phone, even after uninstalling and reinstalling a million times). I only left the house a couple of times last month, and didn't get up to much at all, although I did manage a trip to a small private zoo, and a couple of scenic drives through the countryside on the way to appointments, so it wasn't all bad. 


1 and 4. Passing over the pretty Thames near Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire. // 2. Amazing hazelnut Lindor chocolates from my sister. // 3 and 6. Driving over Swinford Bridge near Eynsham, Oxfordshire. 5. Enjoying an orange Calippo on an unusually hot sunny September morning.

The following eighteen photos were all taken at Heythrop Zoological Gardens a few weeks ago, which I'll be blogging about properly very soon.


1.  Zebra and giraffe pretending not to notice each other. // 2, Zebras like cabbage; who knew? // 3. Cute pygmy hippo enjoying its breakfast. // 4. Mr Giraffe looking down at the world below. // 5. Penguin waddling along to the pool. // 6. Stork taking a stroll.


1.  Macaque people-watching. // 2. Pelican having a clean. // 3. Squirrel monkey enjoying the human exhibit. // 4. Crowned crane fascinated by all the people. // 5. A shy red kangaroo. // 6. A ring-tailed lemur preparing to jump in to a hammock, just for fun.


1-3. // Beautiful white Bengal tiger. // 4. A large grizzly lazing about. // 5. The cutest cross-eyed raccoon. // 6. An adorable newborn dromedary camel who does not approve your shenanigans.


1.  Honeysuckle in the garden. // 2. Apples on our tree. // 3. Blackberries beginning to ripen. // 4. Happy Rosie. // 5. Rosie during a game of fetch... with an apple. // 6. Pretty girl.


1.  Progress on my Christmas cross stitch. // 2 and 5. Harvest time. // 3. Passing over one of Oxford's canals. // 4. One of many corn fields close to home. // 6. Harvested countryside.

What did you get up to in September?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig