Wednesday 31 August 2016

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...


1 // 2

These Collectif 'Antoinette' striped flamingo-print dresses are so gorgeous.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm in love with these pretty floral dresses from Lady Vintage.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Irregular Choice have just released a second collection of Disney's Alice In Wonderland themed shoes, and they are the thing of dreams! (Mine, anyway). Just look at them! If I were rich, and could still wear heels without damaging my back, I'd buy the entire collection in a heart beat. Numbers 1, 5, and 9 are my favourites, but every last pair is amazing.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These pyjamas and dressing gowns from Dorothy Perkins look so damn cosy.


Modcloth Rainbow Might Bag

This rainbow novelty bag from Modcloth is so cute.



I love this gold embossed heart cross-body bag from ASOS.


Bra // Knickers

This bra and knickers set from Yours is so pretty.


1 // 2

These Mean Girls PJs from ASOS are so fetch!


1 // 2

These slippers are really cute.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

ASOS Curve's selection of dresses, pinafores, and jumpsuits keeps getting better and better. They're really nailing the nineties trend at the moment!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I don't usually go for structured bags, but I love these beauties from Dune, Paul's Boutique, and Glamorous.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That rainbow bag is so cute! I can totally see you adding that one to your collection :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig