Wednesday 3 August 2016

Wednesday Wish List

This week, I've been coveting...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These six very different but equally gorgeous dresses from Dorothy Perkins.  That's my dream Autumn wardrobe right there.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And another six lovely frocks from Dotty P's. Just look at all of these gorgeous styles, prints, and bold colours! I could easily fill an entire wardrobe with the dresses on my Dorothy Perkins wish list alone.


1 // 2 // 3

These polka dot dresses from Dolly and Dotty are stunning.


1 // 2

I love these floral embroidered bags from River Island. The embroidery designs are beautiful, and they look like the kind of bags that would hold everything but the kitchen sink.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Zatchels' new daisy barrel bags are adorable. The only problem is I can't decide which design I like best.


1 // 2

I'm in love with the 'Savan' sequinned swan concept heels from Irregular Choice; those heels are amazing!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These pins from Justine Gilbuena are so damn cute- especially the fortune-teller pin.


1 // 2 // 3

I'm all about the PJs at the moment, and these printed ASOS Curve sets look awesome, and ridiculously comfy, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

The Paul and Joe limited edition Warner Bros lipstick, powder, and compact cases are fantastic! The collection features adorable Tweety Pie, Sylvester, and Tom and Jerry designs on (empty) cases which hold Paul and Joe refills, sold separately. It's a great concept as you can choose your favourite case and shade of make up, and once the pan is empty you can just order another refill instead of throwing a perfectly good case in the bin and buying another..


1 // 2

And last but not least, I'd love to get my hands on Soap and Glory's new eyeshadow palettes 'Kick In To Neutral' and 'Ultimatte'. They look like great alternatives to Urban Decay's Naked palettes, and they're far more affordable at just £13 each. Better still, they're currently on a 3 for 2 promo!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list each week, why not check out my wish list boards on Pinterest?

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig