Wednesday 13 July 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I'm in love with Cath Kidston's new Forest Animals and Hedgehog prints; they might just be the cutest Cath K prints yet! I'm not sure if you can make them out, but the Forest Animals print is made up of hedgehogs, foxes, bunnies, owls, snails, toadstools and flowers, like a Cath Kidston Animals of Farthing Wood. The hedgehog print is adorable, too, and follows a similar style, so the two prints compliment each other perfectly. As an animal lover, I'm a little bit smitten with both; I want every single last piece! 



Their new owl brooch is adorable, too. I may or may not have ordered it last night before it could get away... I'm hoping that there'll be some brooches in the Forest Animals collection- a Cath Kidston hedgehog, fox, squirrel or bunny brooch would be awesome!


1 // 2 // 3

These floral skater dresses from Lovedrobe look so pretty, especially the black rose print number. I may have also ordered one of those last night... It was on promo; how could I refuse?


1 // 2 // 3

I'm head over heels in love with Hell Bunny's Hermeline pieces. Look how gorgeous they are! The print is made up of some of my favourite things- sunflowers, bunnies and foxes (along with deer, squirrels, and roses), and it's pretty much the most perfect print I've seen in my life. And look, the dresses have sleeves! I need them all in my life, but I can't decide which one to buy first.


1 // 2 // 3

I'm also smitten with the pretty pink and turquoise floral Peacock print; it's so summery and cheerful. The two dresses and skirt are all to die for, and perfect for wearing in the Summer sun. Y'know, if it ever makes a reappearance in the UK this Summer.



These two fruit pin sets from UNIF Clothing are ridiculously cute.


Face Your Cheers Flats

And last but not least... pink Care Bear shoes!! Hell yes!

If you'd like to see more of the pieces that I'm coveting each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig