Wednesday 6 July 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are some of the pieces on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

I want all of the beautiful, patterned Eloise dresses from Lady Vintage- especially numbers 5, 7, and 11.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

These novelty brooches from Collectif are all super cute.


Zatchels Strawberry Print Satchel

I'm obsessed with this amazing strawberry print Zatchels satchel. It's perfect.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I love ASOS Curve's current collection of short PJs. I want them all!



These swallow print circle skirts from Hell Bunny are gorgeous.


1 // 2 // 3

I love these Hell Bunny and Voodoo Vixen cardigans, too.


1 // 2

I need these two polka dot dresses from Scarlett and Jo. A girl can never have too many polka dot dresses.


1 // 2

These two lace dresses from Truly You and ASOS Curve are to die for.


1 // 2

I adore this ruffled playsuit from ASOS Curve, and paisley embroidered skater dress from Alice & You.


1 // 2

And these two novelty bags from Modcloth are amazing.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces I'm coveting each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh man, those bags at the end and the satchel = cuuuuute! Hoping to manage to find some Betsey Johnson when I'm in America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great choices, I too have been drooling over the Strawberry Zatchel :D
    Do you think the ASOS Curve model might have a go-to pose for pyjamas? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gumball machine bag is so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig