Sunday 12 June 2016

Sunday Favourites #190

It's that time of the week again...








How cute is this tutorial for DIY office label watermelon stickers?!



I adore these tattoos from Sasha Unisex.





There's a Saved By The Bell diner in Chicago! It looks awesome. Someone take me there now!






I love these DIY fabric printed tops and bags. I want to have a go!

These colour-block planters are so eye-catching.


I'm in love with these DIY cookie cutter jewellery dishes.


And these sardine can dioramas are really cute.

Louise's Lovely Links


♥ The story of Jake, the fire dog, who was rescued from a burning shed by a fire fighter and  then abandoned by his owners.






If you'd like to see more of the images and articles that inspire me each week, why not join me on Pinterest and Tumblr?

Thanks for reading. Have a good one.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig