It's my birthday this weekend, so this week I've compiled a birthday wish list, full of all kinds of things that I've been coveting for ages. I won't be showing this list to my family or friends or asking them for anything from it; but if I'm lucky enough to be given any birthday money this is where I'll turn. I might also treat myself to a few pieces because it's my birthday. It would be rude not to, right?
Unlike my usual Wednesday Wish Lists, this list isn't just fashion-themed. It also includes some beauty products, books, stationery, and homeware items.
1. I love this purple heart print midi dress by Scarlett & Jo.
2. A lilac alpaca brooch!
3. I need this Sugar and Vice axolotl brooch in my life. It's been on my wish list for so long now.
4. I love this raspberry-coloured lollidot dress even more than the purple. It would be especially perfect for Autumn.
5. It's been a few years since I last treated myself to some cherry blossom products from L'Occitane, so I feel a cherry blossom splurge coming on.
6. This Cheshire Cat Tsum Tsum pin is adorable.
7. I don't wear a lot of pink, but I'm smitten with the shade of this Lola dress from Dolly and Dotty.
8. A glittery hot pink flamingo coin purse!
9. I love the scent of the new Escada Agua del Sol eau de toilette. I will definitely be treating myself to a bottle before the Summer is through.
10. These lilac brontosaurus dinosaur earrings are so cute.
11. I've wanted this Cath Kidston cottage sewing basket for ages, and was planning to buy it this week because it's finally on sale and affordable. Luckily, my sister decided to buy it for me when we were in store last weekend (result!), although I'm not sure whether I'm getting it for my birthday or Christmas yet. I guess I'll find out on Saturday!
12. The latest Stephen King novel 'End of Watch' sounds awesome.
13. I really want this adorable mountain brooch from Little Moose.
14. I'm determined to add this amazing Accessorize picnic basket novelty bag to my collection. The only problem is it's currently sold out online, so unless it's restocked, I just need to hunt it down in store. Somewhere. Somehow.
15. The new Maggie O' Farrell novel 'This Must Be The Place' sounds like a great Summer read.
16. This navy polka dot tea dress from Scarlett & Jo looks so classic. I'd wear it to death.
17. I've been coveting the Urban Decay Spectrum eyeshadow palette since last Autumn, but it sold out in the UK months ago. I may have to snap one up from Sephora before I miss out altogether.
18. Cath Kidston's notebooks are my favourite notebooks to write in. This patchwork design is adorable- and it's on sale!
19. I'm also quite taken with the guards design.
20. I need this teal polka dot dress in my life.
21. How cute is this red heart box bag from ASOS?!
22. I love this tan tote bag from Fiorelli; it looks like the perfect every day bag that would go with everything.
23. This pineapple purse from Typo is so cute.
24. I must have the teal Lola swing dress from Dolly and Dotty for my A/W wardrobe. It's beautiful!
25. New Look's pineapple sequined novelty bag would fit in to my novelty bag collection perfectly.
26. Urban Decay's Shadow Box eyeshadow palette is gorgeous; the shades are all to die for.
27. I can't resist this awesome apatosaurus brooch from Little Moose.
28. This Paperchase blogger's journal looks the perfect organiser for us bloggers. It might even help me get my act together.
29. I can't get these green brontosaurus earrings out of my head. They so damn awesome!
30. And I love these tropical summer tumblers, except I would use them as tea light holders instead of drinking glasses.
If you'd like to see the new fashion pieces that have caught my eye this week, you can find them all on my style wish list boards on Pinterest.
What's on your wish list this week?