Wednesday 11 May 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things that are on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14

For the second week in a row, I'm mostly coveting the majority of Lindy Bop's new arrivals. They are killing it right now! From tea dresses and swing dresses to circle skirts and playsuits, polka dots to heart prints, and bicycle prints to retro swimming ladies, the entire collection is so fun and enticing. I wish I could buy it all.

1 // 2 // 3

I love these three casual dresses from Dorothy Perkins. Anchors, pineapples, and boat prints? I'm sold! I may have already ordered myself the navy anchor sweetheart dress and the red boat printed pinny dress, which are both just £14.25 on promotion right now. All three look ideal for throwing on over leggings with sandals or ballet pumps and a cute cross-body bag for every day Summer wear.



How cute is this pastel-coloured rainbow bag from Skinny Dip?! My inner-five-year-old is having heart palpitations! 


I'd love to get my hands on the new Urban Decay 'Alice Through The Looking Glass eyeshadow palette', which has just launched in the UK and is inspired by the upcoming Disney movie. The eyeshadows and the packaging all look so beautiful.  I'll be adding this one to my birthday list!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces I'm coveting each week, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love just about everything Lindy Bop at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rainbow bag is just gorgeous <3 I love the Urban Decay Alice collection too, though the colours are a bit too bright for me to use every day. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig