Sunday 29 May 2016

Sunday Favourites #188

It's that time of the week again...


This DIY pom pom 'stuff' bag is adorable.







This cosmic brownie milkshake looks amazing!


Jemma has an awesome Tsum Tsum collection. I need more of them in my life!


These birthday cake ice cream bars look delicious.


This DIY hanging flower garland would be perfect for a summer party or even as a cute backdrop for blog photos.


How cute are these mini watermelon bags?!


This narwhal pin is awesome.


Two stunning tattoos by Martyna Popiel.









Sailor and Boatswain the cats are real crew members on a Russian boat, and even dress in appropriate maritime fashion! Could this be any cuter?




Lingerie brand Naja has launched a collection of 'nude' underwear in seven shades, guaranteed to suit all women, as one nude does not suit all. There's nothing I don't love about this campaign.




Louise's Lovely Links

♥ I flew 1,200 miles to fake being engaged to an ICU patient I'd never met before- and now we're married. This was incredibly heart-warming- not creepy as the headline sounds.









If you'd like to see more of the images and articles that inspire me each week, come say 'hi' on Pinterest and Tumblr!

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh gosh, that novelty bag collection is a thing of dreams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE NAUTICAL KITTIES *dies* Also love that lady in the lacy dress - she look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rainbow hair is utterly dreamy!!! I want my hair to be like that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your all pics is very awesome and great job. Your blog is very good. keep sharing and posting

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig