Wednesday 6 April 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things that are on my wish list this week...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

I'm in love with every piece from Sugar and Vice's SS16 collection of tropical-themed jewellery. Naturally, my ultimate favourites are the flamingos and the watermelon brooch. One of each, please!


1 // 2

These gingham and polka dot shirt dresses from Tara Starlet are the definition of perfection. I can't decide which one I love best. Both patterns and colours are gorgeous, and the heart-shaped buttons are just adorable. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lady Vintage just keep on bringing out fabulous dresses. I have a Lady V wish list as long as my arm, but these are my newest favourites- particularly the kingfisher and tutti fruity print tea dresses. The prints are to die for.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And last but not least, I adore Lindy Bop's new collection of occasion dresses. I don't have any events coming up or anywhere special I could wear these dresses right now, but they're all so beautiful. I'd happily just wear them around the house and play dress up until the next wedding or Christening comes along.

What's on your wish list this week?

If you'd like to see more of the pieces on my wish list each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh goodness, there are some pretty dresses about at the moment, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a nice surprise on Saturday when my sister gave me my birthday present which was the bubble necklace from Sugar and Vice! She doesn't read my blog so it was total coincidence that she picked the necklace I'd put on a wishlist ages ago!
    I'd love any of their brooches!
    It's my 11th blogiversary today! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all that tropical themed jewellery - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those flamingo earrings have my name on them, and those Lindy Bop dresses are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig