Sunday 24 April 2016

Sunday Favourites #183

It's that time of the week again...






These cat-shaped doughnuts are adorable.


I love this idea of creating your own pretty gift wrap with coloured paper and stickers.




Tattooist Sasha Unisex has turned some of her beautiful fox designs in to the cutest umbrella ever! You can buy it here, but move fast- it's a limited edition.


I want to bake a confetti pie crust!


These DIY word hair grips are really cute.






I love how beautifully Primark's new season homeware has been displayed in these photos. (Actually can't believe this is even Primark!) Can this be my bedroom, please?







I've just discovered Alyssa Marie Artistry on Instagram, and I'm now head over heels in love with her eye make up creations. They're all absolutely stunning; every single one is a work of art.


I love how Kaylah turns beach trash in to colourful works of art.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ I've always wanted to visit Austria because of my love for The Sound of Music, so I loved reading about Becky's visits to Salzburg (part one and part two), ViennaPetersfriedhof and the Catacombs, and her review of the Sound of Music tour.

♥ Chastity looks amazing in this matching red ensemble.

♥ Vicki's home office is too cute for words.

♥ Jes shared 6 of her plus size travel inspirations- because fat girls can travel the world, too!

♥ Callie shared her guide to NYC and made me miss my favourite city even more!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awww, the story of the blind cow made me teary. I look like Alice Cooper now. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig