Tuesday 26 April 2016

Stila Clearance Make Up Haul


Stila, one of my favourite high-end beauty brands, has some fantastic make up products on sale on their UK website at the moment. 

With most sale items reduced to half price, I've been unable to resist temptation, and have snapped up quite a few bargains to put away for birthday and Christmas presents for my sisters and best friend. (By the way, if any of you three are reading this post, bugger off now or you'll spoil the surprise!) I've not bought anything for myself, but I thought I'd give you a quick peek at the different sets I picked up so you can see how beautiful the make up is and how great the bargains are.


I've squirrelled away eight sets over the last couple of months, and over the weekend I ordered a couple more lip gloss sets in different shades.


I bought two of the Sweet Kisses lip glaze trios, which include three very feminine, pink lip glazes in shades Glitter, Pink Sugar, and Ballet Kisses. They look perfect for summer time, and for anybody who isn't afraid of rocking a bit of colour. They're a bargain at just £6.50, reduced from £13.

Over the weekend I also purchased two different lip glaze sets- Kiss & Pout, and Read My Lips, which are a little cheaper at £6 each, but look equally lovely. 


Earlier in the year, I bought two convertible colour trio sets in Beauty In Bloom (top), and Blooming Bright (bottom). These are dual lip and cheek creams, and the packaging reminds me of Polly Pockets. They're currently out of stock, but they do keep reappearing, so it's worth checking back just in case. They were originally £13 (with a value of £22), and were on sale for £6.50.


Last week I picked up the In The Garden eyeshadow palette, with one of my sister's in mind. It features ten garden-inspired eyeshadows, and an exclusive black smudge stick with gold and green pearl. The shades look absolutely gorgeous, and I love that there's a mixture of natural earthy shadows, and a little bit of colour. The mirror looks quite handy, too. It was originally £25, but reduced to just £12.50.


I bought a couple of the In The Light eyeshadow palettes, which I think will go down really well with my best friend and my older sister whose birthdays are coming up in June. Like the In The Garden palette, it includes a full sized smudge stick and ten eyeshadows, which are ten of the prettiest neutral shades I've ever seen. It's the perfect every-day palette that could take you from day to night, and it looks like a good alternative to Urban Decay's Naked palette or Naked Basics. At just £12.50, down from £25, this one is definitely a bargain worth getting! I might need one for myself.


And last but not least, I snapped up the In The Love gift set which I will be giving to my bestie this Christmas. This stunning little set features twelve colour-rich matte, pearl and shimmer eyeshadows, a deluxe lip glaze in 'Apricot', and a deluxe-size Huge Extreme-Lash Mascara. The make up shades all look so gorgeous. The best part is, the palette has been designed to look like a love letter! When closed, the palette takes on the form of an envelope 'sealed' with gold-coloured sealing wax with a key design embossed in the centre, and it's easily one of the prettiest make up palettes I've ever seen. This little beauty will only set you back £15, which is a total steal since it retailed at £30 full price!

If you're thinking of ordering anything, you might be pleased to hear that Stila offer free standard delivery in the UK on their UK website, and orders usually make it through the letterbox in just 2-3 working days!

Will you be picking up anything from Stila's clearance sale?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig