Wednesday 9 March 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are some of the things I have my beady little eyes on at the moment...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13
14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24

This week I'm mostly obsessing over Sugar and Vice jewellery, novelty handbags from Accessorize and Kate Spade, and the entire collection of Alice in Wonderland Irregular Choice shoes.

Since I can't afford any of the Alice shoes (sob!), I think my next purchase will have to be the amazing picnic basket bag (#5) from Accessorize. It would go perfectly with my red gingham Audrey swing dress from Lindy Bop, especially when worn on picnics or for strawberry picking in the Summer!

I would also love to start collecting some of the quirky jewellery from Sugar and Vice; I'm still totally smitten with the axolotls, and I'm loving the candy floss and colour wheel necklaces, too.

If you'd like to see more of the clothes and accessories that catch my eye, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. I regularly pin pieces I like, and many never make it on to the blog.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig