Wednesday 16 March 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Just a quick one from me today, as I currently have a hyperactive puppy causing havoc at my feet, and playing tug-of-war with the dress I'm wearing. I think it's time I let her back outside to burn off some of that energy before I'm gnawed to shreds.

So, here are some of the pieces I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18

If you'd like to see more of the clothes and accessories that catch my eye each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. There are several that I pin to regularly, as and when I find something awesome.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig