Wednesday 17 February 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are some of the things I have my eye on this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21

No rambles from me today; I'm keeping the post short and sweet as I've caught another cold and currently feel like death. I think the wish list is pretty self-explanatory, anyway.

If you're hungry for more, you'll find loads more pieces I'm coveting on my style wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Yep, love everything here! My favourite at the moment is the crab necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crab necklace is amazing! Would be so perfect for summer time. xx

      Delete
  2. I love the watermelon skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I would love to have it in my wardrobe. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig