Sunday 7 February 2016

Sunday Favourites #172

Another week, another dose of my Sunday Favourites...

These little Disney cross stitch patterns are so cute. I wish I knew where we could buy them.





I love this artwork from Vanessa McKeown entitled 'Food Gone Bad'.




The DIY flair tattoo balloons from Aww, Sam are adorable, and I'm loving the outfit, too.




These DIY chocolate glitter ring pops look like so much fun.





I love love love this editorial from the latest edition of Notion magazine, a feature about standing out from the crowd, having fun with fashion, and not conforming, because life is too short. (Hell yes to all!) The colourful eye make up is to die for!


I'd love to experience the Holi festival one day.




These DIY pie macarons from Sugar and Cloth are so cute.






Tattooist Sasha Unisex has just launched this set of four fox temporary tattoos, and I'm so very tempted to buy a pack because they're absolutely beautiful. I've always wanted a fox tattoo, and will probably get a geometric fox the next time I get inked, but maybe I should try a temp to test the water?


Ello! I bloody love this Labyrinth worm tattoo by Zoey Ramone Tattoos!




And an adorable platypus puggle.

Louise's Lovely Links


♥ If you're suffering from back pain and painkillers aren't giving you any relief, you might find Rai's post on alternative methods of pain relief helpful.

♥ I feel inspired by Vicky's post about confidence.



♥ 21 awesome Disney cross stitch patterns. Well, excluding the Frozen ones. I hate that film!



♥ 23 situations everyone who grew up shy will understand. I can relate to every single one of them! I used to be so painfully shy that the thought of having to do a presentation or speak aloud at school would make me physically sick. I feel sick just thinking about how terrifying it was to me. I'm not as shy as I used to be, but I still hate talking in front of a crowd, even just a small one, and as for making phone calls? I just can't do it. 




♥ These recently-discovered photographs of 1950s New York  are all so beautiful and fascinating.

♥ This video of a macaw shushing another parrot really made me laugh.

If you'd like to see more images and articles like these, why not follow me on Pinterest and Tumblr?

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I thought of you when I saw the new release of the fox tattoos by Sasha! I bought the unicorn one a while ago, but haven't used it yet! Oh gosh, the Labyrith worm tattoo is amazing!! I still dream of getting a Labyrinth / fandon thigh piece. CUTEST PATCH EVER! I love evvverything from bando though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I need that little kitty patch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been tempted by her temp tattoos too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally get those temporary tattoos!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig