Wednesday 20 January 2016

Wednesday Wish List

This week I'm mostly lusting after a whole bunch of new dresses from Lindy Bop. (Nothing new there, then!) Have you checked out their latest drop, yet? There are so many stunning new pieces and I would happily sell my Granny for about 99% of them. (Sorry, Nana!) 

These are some of my new favourites...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

I want all four of those striped Audreys so badly, especially the green one, which is probably the best striped dress I've ever seen. I need them all in my wardrobe- even if there's a good chance they'll just make me look like a giant humbug or a deckchair! At least my Halloween costume would be sorted ahead of time, right?!

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig