Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunday Favourites #169

It's that time of the week again...

These Conversation Heart Donuts from Aww Sam look so sugary sweet! 





I love this colourful series by Enrico Becker called "GMF Fruits". He used colour and texture to illustrate that when it comes to genetically modified foods, perspective is everything.




These Cosmic Brownie Pop Tarts from Studio DIY look delicious.

This DIY paper flowers and bees garland from High Walls is so pretty.

Amazing colourful hair and space buns!






These gorgeous tattoos from Sasha Unisex.









Artist Jane Kim has created this incredible 40ft x 70ft mural showcasing all 243 families of modern birds (to scale) for the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. Isn't it beautiful? 


Sugar gliders in a crochet hive nest!


I love this paper wisteria DIY from Honest To Nod. They look so pretty.





These animal portraits from photographer Brad Wilson are stunning. 


I just had to add in this video of a koala screaming and wailing after getting kicked out of a tree by another koala. It's equal parts hilarious and sad! Poor little dude.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Doesn't Kaylah look amazing in her latest outfit post? That red polka dot dress is to die for.

♥ Looking to declutter your online life? Check out Leah's post on how to do a new year e-clean. 

♥ I love this "self care list" I came across on Tumblr this week.

♥ A very brief guide to self care by EJ Landsman.

♥ Samantha Jayne turns her  mid-twenty-somethings friends' daily struggles in to illustrated "Quarter Life Poetry", and they are hilarious.



♥ 23 things parents used to do that would get major side-eye today. Side eye? If we did these things today we'd probably get jailed or sued! 

♥ There are some really beautiful photos in this round up of 25 of the most powerful photos of the week.

♥ 26 magical facts you probably never knew about the film Labyrinth. I knew about some of them, but only because I watched the special features on the blu-ray edition a couple of years ago.


♥ Have you seen the trailer to the new Cloverfield movie, 10 Cloverfield Lane yet? Oh my God, it looks so good! So looking forward to watching it!

If you'd like to see more of my favourites each week, come say hello on Pinterest and Tumblr.

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That doughnut is adorable, but I don't think I could eat it!! I love that wee goat and the sugar gliders *squee*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig