Sunday 8 November 2015

Sunday Favourites #159

Who's up for another round of my Sunday Favourites?


Awesome use of pink and sprinkles.


I love Katia's space-themed outfit, especially that Skinnydip zap gun bag.


Sammi looks amazing in that blue constellation print dress, and those colourful backdrops are amazing.


I'm in love with Kaylah's gorgeous hair and nails in this photo.



These colourful painted stairs are amazing. 


This is beautiful.



These tattoo designs are stunning.





Eighteen year old artist Mary Anne Marcondes created these anti-bullying photos to show that even the prettiest girls, who look perfect on the outside, can be hurting on the inside from all the negative things that are said. She says girls like these are the least expected to commit any harm to themselves, but are often the ones who are damaged on the inside.


A dog raised this tiny pot bellied pig as her own!


I loved Amanda's living room tour. I would love to sift through all of those books!


Just look at these tiny bunnies! So cute.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ I cried reading Imogen and Letty's love story earlier this week. So inspiring.


♥ I love Becky's photos of Thorpe Park in the fog on Fright Night.

♥ I enjoyed reading Hannah's reviews of her Lush Oxford Street Christmas haul.

♥ I really want to get my hands on the Tarte Light of the Party Collector's Case after reading Nancy's review earlier in the week. It's so beautiful.

♥ And, last but by no means least, Char looks stunning dressed up for the ballet.

If you'd like to see more of the images that inspire me every week, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts.

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those stairs!!!!!!! They are amazing!!! I must share a link from my blog friend Katie's post on her amazing rainbow tiled shower, it was sensational and I bet you'd love it!!Xx
    P.s. just went and found the link it is:
    http://hooklineandsinkher2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/house-tour-part-1-bathroom.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! They're so cool. Love the tiles in her shower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tiny bunnies!! Also I love that lazer gun bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig