Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things that have caught my eye this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 
15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26

1. This fox-motif jumper from Modcloth is the cutest.
2. It's a bit late in the year for wearing lemon yellow, but I want this Lindy Bop dress for my S/S wardrobe. I'm tempted to buy one soon and put it away 'til next Spring.
3. This little Monki pouch is adorable.
4. I love the squirrel and toadstool print fabric this Modcloth dress is made of! Come to Mama!
5. Tambourine earrings!
6. This orange scalloped cross body bag from ASOS is the perfect colour for Autumn and Halloween.
7. The Colette gingham dress from Lindy Bop also comes in pink! Naturally, I want it in all the colours.
8. Paul & Joe's 'Raspberry Truffle' limited edition eye colour is so lovely, and the packaging is to die for; it even features Grumpy Cat among the pretty peach and white flowers!
9. I also love the Paul & Joe eye colour in 'Caramel Drizzle', which is a gorgeous swirl of bronze and gold. I'd buy it just for that pretty packaging.
10. This olive green and navy floral wiggle dress from ASOS Curve is stunning.
11. I adore the Folks and Dreams dress from Modcloth. It has a lovely woodland print of rabbits, squirrels, foxes, trees, and flowers in pink against a purple background, and it's my idea of perfection.
12. These colourful tweed trainers from Carvela are so funky.
13. I want a pair of Cath Kidston's penguin slippers to keep my feet all cosy this Autumn and Winter.
14. I love the traditional bird and rose tattoo print on this Hellbunny dress.
15. The cat and fruit design on this Monki clutch bag makes for a random combination, but somehow it works.
16. I really like this Alice & You denim shirt dress, particularly because it has pockets and sleeves!
17. I need this whale bag from Don Fisher Shop in my novelty bag collection.
18. The packaging on this Paul & Joe lipstick case is adorable.
19. This navy polka dot 'Penelope' shirt dress from Lindy Bop needs to come live with me. There's always room for one more navy polka dot dress in my life.
20. I'm not sure if I can pull it off, but I love the look of this polka dot playsuit from Simply Be's Sprinkle of Glitter collection.
21. How cute is this coffee mug from Cath Kidston? I want to get some to use over the festive season.
22. Alice & You's new denim pinafore dress is a great alternative to jeans. I'm sure I had one just like it in the nineties!
23. This tattoo phrenology, hand-shaped ring holder would fit in perfectly on my dressing table.
24. This berry-coloured mock-crock bag from Dune would make an ideal Autumn staple.
25. I would love to adopt this red 'Matilda' shirt dress from Lindy Bop to keep my red polka dot version company between wears.
26. And, finally, I'd love to get my hands on this house-shaped sewing box from Cath Kidston to keep all my sewing things together. 

If you'd like to see more of the items which I'm coveting at any given time, why not check out my style boards on Pinterest here.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Anything with squirrels on it gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I've always fancied a house shaped sewing box. Good old CK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my days how cute is the fox jumper?! I ordered the simply be playsuit it's fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those slippers!! I want them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig