Sunday 30 August 2015

Sunday Favourites #149

It's that time of the week again...


An incredible-looking octopus.


A bioluminescent jellyfish.

This manicure is amazing.


The struggle is real, guys!


I love this tattoo.






Stunning photos of the night sky.


Dreamy photo of the Northern Lights.



Another beautiful tattoo from Sasha Unisex.



I want a pet fox like this little lady!


I want to give Amanda's tutorial a go, and make my own DIY brooch board.


This make up look is stunning, and so perfect for Autumn.








These DIY waffle bowl mini cakes look so delicious.



I love this little cacti garden in a vintage planter.


I adore Sara's awesome pinata bag! Best novelty bag ever! She is the queen of mixing patterns, colour, and fun accessories all at once.


I love this office space.


This photo is so beautiful.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ I enjoyed reading about Sophia's experience of the Harry Potter studio tour. I still haven't been yet, but I'm hoping to go when it's all dressed up for Christmas later this year.

♥ I loved hearing all about Trees' visit to Seattle.

♥ Georgina looks like a doll in her pretty red and pink ensemble. Love!

♥ I was fascinated by Kaylah's post about her visit to Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in America.

♥ Jemma wrote a great post about avoiding negativity in the blogging world.


♥ Ally's Dino Snores sleepover experience at the natural history museum sounded like so much fun!

♥ I'm so jealous of Char's trip to Paris! She looked fabulous while sight-seeing, too!

♥ The Junebugs sure know how to rock white dresses!

If you'd like to see more images like the ones in this post, why not check out my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts? I use both regularly, particularly Pinterest which I use pretty much every day! I'm a little bit addicted, in case you didn't know... I reached over 5200 followers on there this week, too, which is just insane to me, so a big thank you to those of you who follow me already; you guys are awesome!

Anyway, thanks for reading! I hope you have a great day.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Woah change "sock is falling off" to "tights falling down" and that's my everyday life! I love both those cat embroideries and I have a serious love of all sea creatures.....especially octopuses (or is that octopie?) so love that first photo! Also thanks so much for including my Seattle post, very kind xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha WHY IS IT that one of my socks always falls off and gets bunched round my toes!!! Mea ha!!!
    How weird, I got some polka dot felt out to make myself a brooch board!!! Great minds eh!
    I'd love to see the Northern lights when they look massive like that. They were a lot smaller and more green when I saw them.

    Hope you are ok today and not too stressed about health issues.

    I know you're often too ill to look too much at posts but I've made and posted about some fruity cards which I thought you might like! They make me think of your handbags if you had a chance to look!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brooch board that would lol amazing with all your cute brooches on xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! I think I need a cactus garden now, how cute and colourful is it!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, the sock thing! Thanks for sharing my link. I LOVE green and gold/copper eyeshadow together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your favourites posts, you just find the prettiest things. Thank you so much for including my piñata. The tiny creature is happy about it and smiles it cute piñata smile ;-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig