Wednesday 29 July 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Hi guys,

I hope you're all having a great week so far. 

Somehow it's already Wednesday again, so I'm back with another one of those Wednesday Wish List things I sometimes do around these parts.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21

I'm keeping the words short and sweet today as every bone in my body is causing me a lot of pain and it's making it difficult to type. (I'll be writing a health update soon). 

This week I've been drawn to a mixture of bright pops of colour, pretty pastels, fun prints, quirky accessories, and some truly gorgeous dresses. So, no change there, then! Ha ha! I'm so predictable!

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh my GOD those fox socks are insaaaaaane! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two yellow dresses. I'm sorry things are so hard right now. :( Sending hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fox socks are amazing I wish they would do them in my size ! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig