Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wednesday Wish List

It's been a couple of weeks since the last one, but I'm back with another Wednesday Wish List!

Here are a few things that have caught my eye lately...




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 


1. I love this cross and heart print dipped hem shirt from Yours Clothing. So effortlessly stylish.
2. Lady Vintage's green poppy Hepburn dress needs to get in my wardrobe pronto.
3. I used to have a dream catcher necklace just like this Simply Be one in the nineties. .
4. I love everything about this black and cobalt blue asymmetric shirt from Simply Be, especially the colours.
5. These mouse shoes from ASOS are the cutest!
6. Sunflowers are my favourite flowers, so I'm smitten with AX Paris's sunflower print skater dress.
7. This yellow t-shirt midi dress from Dotty P's wins the award for happiest dress ever.
8. ASOS Curve's mixed print skater dress is such a beauty. The prints! The Colours! Love.
9. If I bought this sunflower necklace from ASOS, I'd never take it off.
10. I adore the print and colours on this jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins.
11. Every girl needs a classic tan shoulder bag in their wardrobe, like this stunner from Fiorelli. Need!
12. The floral print on this Jeffrey & Paula dress is so pretty.
13. Ankle boots are already hitting the shops, and I love these black suede ones from Yours Clothing.
14. ASOS Curve's blossom co-ord set is gorgeous!
15.  I love the pistachio green colour of Lindy Bop's latest Audrey dress; it's so unusual.
16. The mouse pumps also come in gold! Who doesn't need a pair of gold shoes with mouse ears??
17. This printed shift dress from Pink Clove is lovely, and such a bargain, too.
18. And finally, I'd love to get my hands on this dream catcher choker necklace from ASOS Curve.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?

P.S. Have you entered my Stila and New Look birthday giveaway yet?

SHARE:

4 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig