Sunday 12 July 2015

Sunday Favourites #142

It's that time of the week again...


This is beautiful.


These fruit kebab cookies are so damn cute!


I love this print.


I love all of the colour and prints in this room.


These DIY party animal necklaces are all kinds of awesome.


These pansy-embellished passion fruit cupcakes look amazing.


I wish I could pull off pink hair.


This is just a temporary tat, but I think it would make a cute permanent one, too.


This tribal manicure is so eye-catching.



June's closet is a thing of dreams.


I adore this bear tattoo designs from Sasha Unisex.


Eek! So cute!


This made me laugh way too hard.


An adorable spotted-quoll joey.







I love Barry Rosenthal's Found In Nature beach trash photos. They're so interesting to look at.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Becky asked do bloggers need a niche?

♥ Leah shared 8 ways to be body positive, and also wrote a great post about sizeism in plus size circles.

♥ I'm so excited that Kate from Scathingly Brilliant has started blogging again!

♥ 9 things we all hear when the UK has a heat wave. I'm guilty of almost all of them; I don't cope well with the heat!

♥ A dog died after being left in a car for four hours while its owners went shopping. So sad! What ever you do, don't leave your pets or kids locked in the car for any length of time during Spring and Summer; they can literally bake to death in minutes. Even on a warm day of 21c, the temperature inside a parked car can rise to 32c in just 10 minutes; in an hour, that rises to 45c. (More on that here.) It should be common sense, but it seems to be lost on too many people. Just don't do it, promise?

♥ 17 invaluable tips for anybody with too many clothes. Too many clothes?? Is there such a thing?


♥ Madeline Stuart, an 18 year old lady with Down's Syndrome, has just landed a modelling contract with body positive brand Manifesta! Please excuse the fact the article is from The Daily Fail, I had to share it because her story is so inspiring and awesome!

♥ I was choking with laughter when I read the post: 22 pictures that are too real for people with siblings. So accurate!

If you'd like to see more of the images and links that inspire me each week, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts.

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Seriously, is June's closet for real??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally do pink hair! It would look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig